Traverse City, Michigan
Insurance company with unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading products and first-rate services to the customers we’re privileged to serve.
Candidate must get property and casualty insurance license within 90 days of the job.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
· Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Excellent organizational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Customer service attitude
· High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus