Bowling Green, Kentucky
This position will provide support to both the Vice President of Finance and Administration and the Vice President of Student and Organizational Success.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Prepares and reviews reports, minutes of meetings, and correspondence as required.
- Conducts research related to institutional and student success.
- Schedules meetings and provides notification to participants.
- Maintains personal and departmental calendars.
• Answers telephone, maintains appointment schedules, makes meeting arrangements, and prepares itineraries. • Collects and compiles data for reports.
- Orders supplies, equipment, and maintains expenditure totals.
- Assists with time and attendance records and monthly ProCard reconciliation.
- Participates in the development of office procedures and methods as well provides support to all areas of Student Services.
- Other duties may be assigned by supervisor.
Associate degree (related field) and one year related work experience or equivalent.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, and possess excellent customer service and communication skills.