Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Pick up mail at post office.
- Sort, open, and distribute mail according to destination.
- Distribute UPS, Federal Express, and other carrier packages between departments.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information
- Deliver and pick-up interoffice mail.
- Operating the postage machine and prepare outgoing mail for pick-up and delivery.
- Perform general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine
- Accurately record information into a formulated excel spreadsheet.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the two breakrooms.
- Comply with company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Maintain a neat appearance in the work station.
- Other Related Tasks.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accurate - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Conceptual Thinking - Ability to think in terms of abstract ideas.
- Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
- Persistence - Ability to complete tasks or continue in a course of action in spite of opposition or discouragement.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Self-Confident - The trait of being comfortable in making decisions for oneself.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
No prior experience necessary
SKILLS & ABILITIES
A general knowledge of computer usage as well as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook is helpful but not a requirement.
Maintain a positive team working environment by covering responsibilities and assisting others as