Grand Rapids, Michigan
A local housing commission has a full-time professional position open to provide case management services for assisted housing residents.
- Master’s degree in social work or related field and five years of full-time work experience in social work.
- Must demonstrate ability to identify needs and develop client case plans;build rapport and trust; to be assertive and yet empathetic.
- Must have ability to work with a diverse, low-income population and with the faith community; plan, organize and make independent decisions reflecting sound judgment; communicate effectively with residents, staff, agencies and the public.
- Must be able to set good boundaries, recognize limitations and be a team player.
- Must be able to use computer software such as word processing and spreadsheets: MS Office.
Equivalent combination of required qualifications will be considered.