Grand Rapids, Michigan
This position is responsible for entering daily production corrections, invoicing customers as work is completed, and all administrative tasks associated with the billing process.
- Enter weekly time and projection files in an automated billing system
- Enter daily production corrections
- Enter invoices into multiple client portals
- Generate weekly invoice drafts for review and process any draft corrections before finalizing invoices
- Update project billing information in billing system and on invoice trackers
- Monthly and ad hoc reporting for other department
- Various administrative responsibilities including filing, faxing, copying, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or G.E.D; plus one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Heavy data base entry and word processing daily
- Highly organized and detail orientated
- Excellent data entry and scheduling skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines
- Time management skills; deadline adherence is mandatory