Grand Rapids, Michigan
Qualified candidates will have at least one year of experience in a billing or invoicing position and have a fluent knowledge of MS Excel. In this position, our client is looking for a candidate that can handle the technical aspects of Accounts Receivables and process a high volume of invoices.
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator Job responsibilities include:
- Manage all collections and cash applications.
- Research and resolve all invoice discrepancies.
- Prepare invoice and rebate documentation for payment.
- Reconcile all monthly purchase invoices
- Maintain all Accounts Receivable records – preparing AR journal entries.
- Run weekly aging receivable reports.
- Cross train to backup Accounts Payable department.
- Backup administrative team if needed.
- Other projects and duties as required.
- Minimum of one year of recent experience in a billing or invoicing position
- Intermediate understanding of MS Excel; ability to create functions and manipulate existing databases preferred!
- Strong customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Related Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred