Grand Rapids, Michigan
We are looking for an individual with the initiative and ability to work independently with a team environment. This person is responsible for delinquent accounts, negotiating payment arrangements and canceling systems for non-payable accounts.
- Review all delinquent accounts and contact the customers
- Handle customer billing and payment inquires
- Process appropriate bankruptcy and small claims paperwork
- One to two years of college experience with emphasis in business or debt collection preferred
- 3+ years Collection experience required
- Analytical abilities utilized to establish and meet collection goals
- Experience in accounting and billing
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, detail oriented and a high degree of accuracy
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proven ability to work well with others