Grand Rapids, Michigan
Current openings available for Substitute Teachers at all grade levels in various content areas.
Our goal is to find quality substitute teachers and aides to fill in, as needed, due to absences of regular classroom teachers/aides at various schools.
Provide students with a first class learning experience, contributing to their development.
As a substitute, you will be expected to execute the lesson plan that is assigned by the regular teacher. Job specific duties can vary depending on each assignment. Ex. grade level, class size, school, etc.
- Substitute Permit for current school year
- Must have a minimum of 60 credits from an accredited college or university
- Valid Michigan Teacher certificate preferred
- Excellent verbal and written expression
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Works well in a collaborative environment