Grand Rapids, Michigan
Coordinate rebate processes, monitor company and vendor performance against existing rebates, and identifying new rebate opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These include the following and others may be assigned.
- Meet or exceed the expectations of our customers by providing a positivecustomer experience.
- Review rebate creation in the Company’s ERP system to ensure that the Company isreceiving all approved rebates.
- Categorize, organize, and track all forms of Vendor incentive dollars exchanged.
- Analyzecost, terms, incentive, and rebate information against sales dollars toreview profitability of any given vendor.
- Auditincoming rebates and credits to program. If errors, need to investigate and resolve.
- Provideanalytics and insights to cross-functional business partners to ensuremaximum rebate dollars are achieved.
- Analyze historic rebates and utilize findings to plan future rebates needs.
- Assist in Product File organization to meet the needs of rebate programcoordination
- Communicate with applicable departments and managers regarding rebate issues.
- Special projects.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and honesty.
- Ability to positively interact with all levels of staff, branches and other departmentswithin the company during times of conflict.
- Effective communication, problem solving, analytical, conflict management,judgement, and stress management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines.
- Effective assertiveness skills as some pricing decisions may not be popular requiring the individual to defend and support the recommendations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating andmaintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
- Ability to comfortably work alone.
- Understanding of basic business financials.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, with or without a calculator.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Outlook.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Excel and Eclipse.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent; or
- Two years of related experience and training; or
- Equivalent combination of experience and education.