Chesterfield , Michigan
Our client is seeking multiple Quality Inspectors/ Assemblers in Chesterfield, MI!
As a Quality Inspector, you must have a high level of attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to safety is a must. Under general supervision this position inspects and packages molded plastic components.
Part-time or Full-time
2nd shift from 4:00 pm - 12:30 am
Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluate and inspect finished products to verify conformance to customer specifications.
- Fulfills order requirements
- Review, Operator Display Board, prior to running production for work instructions and Quality Alerts.
- Correct application of all internal and external labels when required, including
- Daily review all applicable quality alerts.
- Production including trimming flash, sorting, and sub-assembly.
- Participate in team problem solving activities.
- Responsible for following all internal and OSHA required safety procedures.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Injection Molding Operator: 1 years (Preferred)
- A high school degree or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to quickly develop a comprehensive knowledge of products.
- The drive to assist team members with other tasks as required.
· All resumes received are strictly confidential. We will contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not fit for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract