Our client is seeking an Injection Mold Setter in Fraser, MI! As a mold setter you will be responsible for setting up injection molding machines etc. This is a DIRECT role that offers amazing benefits with NO EMPLOYEE CONTRIBUTION! This is 3rd shift.
*MUST HAVE MOLD SETTING EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED.*
Benefits are provided after your full 60 days on the 1st of the month
Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate molding press/equipment per Company procedures.
- Review, Operator Display Board, prior to running production for work instructions and Quality Alerts.
- Correct application of all internal and external labels when required, including
- Daily review all applicable quality alerts.
- Production including trimming flash, sorting, and sub-assembly.
- Participate in team problem solving activities.
- Responsible for following all internal and OSHA required safety procedures.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Must pass pre-hire physical
- Frequently pushes, lifts and/or carries up to 20 lbs;
- Occasionally pushes, lifts, and/or carries up to 50 lbs
- Experienced Mold Setter
- A high school degree or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to quickly develop a comprehensive knowledge of products.
- The drive to assist team members with other tasks as required.
- Be able to read Electrical and Hydraulic prints
- HiLo License required
- Mold setting required
· All resumes received are strictly confidential. We will contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not fit for this position.