Our Client in Rochester Hills, MI is seeking a professional Machine Builder!
Assemble & integrate project details as required for various automated assembly equipment. Will be responsible for working with project build team from general assembly through try-out and installation while adhering to project budget and scheduling requirements. Will be required to work closely with mechanical and controls design as well as project management.
- Review mechanical drawings and assemble automated assembly equipment per drawing specifications.
- Identify and troubleshot mechanical issues with equipment.
- Test and debug equipment
- Support installation activities at customer facilities as necessary
- Able to build off of blueprints and electrical schematics
- Assure quality and integrity of the work while following standard practices.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, diagrams, and work orders.
- Check the usefulness of provided components and formulate new plans for engineered defects and missing pieces.
- Implement test procedures to detect operational deficiencies.
- 3-5 years’ machine build and assembly experience.
- Must have reliable means of transportation.
- Must be self-sufficient, self-motivated, and have a positive attitude.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and clean working area.
- Able to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment.
- Critical problems solving skills with the ability to execute corrective actions.
- Must have own tools.
- Maintains a valid passport.
- Experience with multi-station and stand-alone machines.
- Machining abilities. · Knowledge of sonic welders, die/punch
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand.
The employee frequently is required to use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
· All resumes received are strictly confidential. We will contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not fit for this position.