Chesterfield , Michigan
Our client is seeking multiple Quality Inspectors in Chesterfield, MI! As a Quality Inspector, you must have a high level of attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to safety is a must. Under general supervision this position inspects and packages molded plastic components.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluate and inspect finished products to verify conformance to customer specifications.
- Fulfills order requirements
- Review, Operator Display Board, prior to running production for work instructions and Quality Alerts.
- Correct application of all internal and external labels when required, including
- Daily review all applicable quality alerts.
- Production including trimming flash, sorting, and sub-assembly.
- Participate in team problem solving activities.
- Responsible for following all internal and OSHA required safety procedures.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Injection Molding Operator: 1 years (Preferred)
- A high school degree or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to quickly develop a comprehensive knowledge of products.
- The drive to assist team members with other tasks as required.
- All resumes received are strictly confidential. We will contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
Job Type: Contract
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $12.00 per Hour
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Plastic Injection Molding: 1 year (Preferred)