- Delivery and staging of materials and parts to various work stations and manufacturing areas.
- Loads, unloads, and moves materials using hand jack or other transport devices such as hi-lo.
- Pick up stock from quality inspection area and deliver to required areas
- Audit paperwork
- Maintain supplies at work areas
- Check computer for upcoming jobs
- Maintain accurate inventory records
- Maintain a minimum stock level of parts material specified to meet the needs by production employees.
- Recommend changes for improved quality and productivity.
- Maintain high awareness of safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job:
- Regularly bend, push, pull, stoop, and reach to perform job functions.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Visual acuity to read documents, computer screens, files, etc.
Job Type: Full-time