Tool & Die company in search of Robotic Weld Operators on a all shifts.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Operates a 5-axis Robot Welder in addition to most production machines according to Specifications and Machine Operating Instructions. Fill out Hour-by-Hour and QDS Sheets with shift results and problem identification information.SPECIFIC DUTIES
- Lifts and loads parts per instructions.
- Pushes buttons to start and activate machines.
- Observes machine operations, supplies, and position of work pieces to detect malfunctions, or misaligned parts.
- Knowledge of how to stop machine with Emergency Stop Buttons and Main Power then report malfunctions to Supervisor.
- Inspects joined components for defects.
- Unloads parts from welder and places into a specified container.
- Periodically checks parts for non-conformance.
- Effectively stocks parts at work station as needed.
- Cleans machine, work area, during and after production.
- Participates in continuous improvement MTPS activities.
- Actively uses checking fixtures in the proper manner.
- Participates in overall machine effectiveness efforts and waste reduction.
- Works in the most efficient manner to meet and exceed all established corporate goals.
- Assists in analyzing and resolving work problems.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Consistently adhere to, and support, policies and procedures, including ISO, and safety regulations; assist in investigating and documenting potential infractions.
- Consistently exhibit appropriate attendance habits, working the hours necessary to perform the job.
- Organize and maintain efficiency of personal work area.
- Give and accept instructions and duties in a positive manner, treating all co-workers with dignity and respect.
- Assist in maintaining values (Family, Inventive Spirit, Appreciation, Give Back, Communication) daily, through thoughts and actions.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Apply in person 9am - 2pm Monday - Thursday or 8:30am-11am Friday. Be sure to bring proper ID's for employment. Peoplemark, 3949 Sparks Dr SE, Suite 110, Grand Rapids MI 49546 or call 616.245.6161 with questions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour